After- School Activities 2017-2018
It’s our pleasure to invite teams from Noor Language School to the new season for VEX Robotics Competition:
“VEX IQ Ringmaster Challenge” for elementary and middle schools (Check Competition Video)
“VEX In The Zone Challenge” for high school and university students (Check Competition Video)
VEX Robotics is one of the best solutions that meet the learning and knowledge needs of schools as it is designed to transform STEM learning for students through a lot of activities, projects and competitions.
VEX Robotics World Championship organized by the Robotics Education and Competition Foundation “RECF” is a Guinness record holder as the biggest Robotics competition worldwide which makes the presence of educational entities in such event a very distinguish achievement for students and the educational system (Check Guinness Record)
Education and Technology (E&T) is a leading knowledge solution provider, offers state of the art technical solutions in partnership with leading organizations in the field. E&T is the exclusive reseller for VEX Robotics and the exclusive authorized event partner for the Robotics Education and Competition Foundation “RECF”
The 2nd [facebook.com/vexeg]VEX Egypt Championship was held March 3-4, 2017 under the patronage of Ministry of Education and Ministry of Higher Education at the Convention Center of Smart Villages and with support from Zewail City for Science and Technology where 42 teams from different schools, clubs, training academies and universities from 8 to 22 years old from 6 different governorates have participated
o Check photos for the National Competition and Zewail City Preliminarily Competition
Here you can find more about the competition through those videos from a number of media channels for this year and last year competitions:
o ON Live: https://goo.gl/ndpXbG
o The Egyptian TV: https://goo.gl/v5Z47U
o CBC Egypt: https://goo.gl/ILmR9K
o TEN TV Network: https://goo.gl/4G2wr1
The 3rd VEX Egypt Robotics Competition is planned to be held on February 23 - 24, 2018 and it will qualify 3 teams at least (1 per each age category) for the worldwide championship on April 19 – 25, 2018 at Louisville, Kentucky, USA and teams from Noor Language School are mostly welcomed to join the biggest robotics competition in Egypt.
We offer your esteemed school the training proposal.
Here is a link to the VEX Egypt competition portfolio for your reference:
We are looking forward for a successful cooperation to provide the best of products and services.
Best Regards, VEX Robotics
How to register?
- We have 4 Advanced levels for training. Each level deals with a specific item to teach the participant the basic information about robot programming in a scientific way. (Mechanics – programming – 2 levels competition preparation).
- Total estimated hours of training are about 16 hours for each level.
- 2 days a week ( Sunday- Thursday) = 1½ hour each
- After school day.
- Each level costs 800 LE.
- Bus service is available for these areas: ( Helwan – ElMokattam- Maadi - Nasr City- Tagamoa), bus fees should be paid.
- Each level is by itself and at the end of each level there will be a final project and certified certification to present in front of the parents.
- Limited numbers not exceeding 25 participants. For each level of training.
- When reaching final step to enter final competition, a team of 7 will pay 150 Dollars divided on the 7 participants for official registration in the championship.
- Kindly your swift registration will help the team to start quickly this coming Wednesday 29-11-2017.
- For more details for registration contact PE teacher Menna Yassir 01140449943
- For more details concerning the topics and training contact Engineer Muhammad El deeb 01006342240
Ages to participate from grade 5 to 3rd prep.